Radiology Reporting Services
Global Diagnostics has a team of 22 IMC registered Consultant Radiologists allowing us to provide a quality assured and dedicated radiology reporting service as a stand alone service or as part of the clients managed service requirements.
Global Diagnostics Reporting Services solution includes:
- Designated Consultant Radiologist from a list of approved radiologists agreed between the client and Global Diagnostics. All Radiologists CV's, MPS and IMC registrations are provided as part of the accreditation to the Hospital / client site during the engagement preparation
- Guaranteed 365 day a year access to a consultant radiologist with no down time or reduction in services as a result of holidays, illness etc
- Protocolling support for all examinations referred to client radiology departments as required
- Consultant Radiologist report on all studies
- Contracted times for return of reports based on clinical acuity and hospital contractual requirements
- Real time communication of critical, urgent and clinically significant results using a closed loop process
- A quality assurance framework from an accredited award winning provider with a proven track record of providing quality services to the HSE and private sector
Our Radiology Reporting Clients
Our clients range from large tertiary hospitals to small standalone medical facilities.
Ennis General Hospital - Frank Keane, General Manager
After engaging in discussions with a number of companies around the provision of radiology reporting by teleradiology, Ennis General Hospital entered into a service level agreement with Global Diagnostics.
This was new, innovative and somewhat uncertain territory for a public hospital in the Irish Health care system.
At all times, we at Ennis General were committed to the project and our commitment was more than complimented by the drive and end enthusiasm of David, Sinead and all the staff of Global. We now have an extremely robust, reliable, quality driven and cost effective solution in place for our patients, our hospital and the GP community we serve.
St John's Hospital, Limerick - Fearghal Grimes - Chief Executive
Global Diagnostics has provided a complete tele-radiology service (CT, X-Ray and Ultrasound) for St. John's Hospital Limerick for the last two years.
Throughout this time they have provided a thoroughly professional service, hugely impressive report turnaround times and operational flexibility to meet the needs of a busy radiology department.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Global Diagnostics to any healthcare provider.
Kerry General Hospital
Global Diagnostics provided the Kerry General Hospital with an A&E X-Ray radiology reporting service from 5pm every Friday through 9am the following Monday from 2011 until 2016. All reports and images were available in A&E within 3 hours of the case being available for reporting and all reports were also uploaded into the local hospital system.