Headquartered in Dundrum, Dublin, Global Diagnostics is the leading provider of quality teleradiology, diagnostic and screening services to the HSE and National Screening Service and in 2019 partook in the care of over 247,000 patients.
- 22 Irish based, HSE Experienced, IMC Specialist Register Consultant Radiologists
- Adherence to the RCSI Faculty of Radiologists National Radiology QI Programme
- Out of Hours CT On Call
- Live reporting 365 days a year
- Backlog reporting
- Sub-speciality reporting
- Real time communication of critical, urgent and clinically significant results using a closed loop process
- Medical Director lead
In addition to teleradiology we design bespoke radiology service solutions for our healthcare clients and are currently providing radiology solutions to 21 public and voluntary hospitals across Ireland in addition to our accredited private and primary care services. Solutions include:
- Waiting list initiatives
- Managed services including equipment provision
- Imaging services
- RIS PACS solutions
The award-winning Global solution is built on solid value stream workflows developed over our 19 years in business and from a management team with a combined 110 years plus of healthcare provision experience. Our team has grown to over 115 people in Ireland, made up of industry experts who are passionate about innovative healthcare specifically designed around the needs of the patient.
For more information contact Managing Director, Caroline Byrne on 086 150 2640.